Wednesday 14 August 2013

Music On The Back Roads Home



What a gorgeous day, again!  A bit of a stormy night  and after another foggy morning sunrise, the sun  is shining through a clear blue sky. A perfect day to get as much washing done as I can.

At the same time, I print up copies of one of my  books  and am playing music from  my child/teenage-hood -  and inspirational at that. I hear these old songs and am transported  back , get goosebumps and shivers as I hear such familiar and long forgotten words and phrases that I see now encouraged me on this great Spiritual Universal Journey! Lots of their music helped me through some unsettled times. Thanks Guys!

I am listening to the old band “America”, and I wait to hear my other old favourites “ Bread”, England Dan and John Ford Coley, maybe a little “Toto” and “Aja” , “Steely Dan”,  Doobie Brothers, my much overplayed but endearing “Fleetwood Mac” and  the “Eagles” of course! . . .and loving the nostalgic trip! Go the old guys and gals, woohoo!

Enjoy The Universal Journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment