Saturday 5 May 2018

The Council of Light Visits.


May 5 2018.


Meditation - Council of Light Visits.


Hello Beautiful Souls on the Universal Journey.

As I begin to write to you of an experience of the Full Moon last Monday evening with my meditation group, I sense the descending energies of the Light Beings as they cloak around me.

We held a detailed session in which the group relaxed, connected, drew, wrote and ‘washed’ beneath the full end-of-April moon. We gathered, held hands and swayed gently in rhythm as we were uplifted by her vibration beneath her dappled light as it beamed through the forest nearby.

As I usually try to end each gathered session with healing of the Earth and Souls, it is at this time of unified intention from the group, that Higher Beings gather closer and I feel their presence more acutely. And so it occurred on the last full moon.

It is in and because of this unified energy space that Visitors are attracted from the Higher Realms to assist, guide and answer our questions.

Firstly asking the group –“Are there any questions?” – their presence is tangibly noticed and reinforced as discussion develops. It is a wonderful humbling and empowering time for us all when we can drop any questions whatsoever upon our Visitors. But as it arrives, there is often a spellbinding blankness of the thinking minds as to just what questions there are to be asked! Haha! This is not un-usual, until the group warms up in the discussion and a “message’ is prompted by one participant to begin the flow of information.

What amazing enlightening information, validation and confirmation we can all gather from this conversation with another dimension! Detailing and empowering concepts for us.  How wonderful it all is. And what beautiful clarifying images I see in the visions they give me to explain to the group.

Most notably, that I will share, was the account of how we, as our vibrations rise during certain aligned group meditations, are noticed and attract attention to ourselves in our conscious desire to evolve and heal ourselves. The attention is of course from the Higher realms, not the lower - as per always. Our lights shine and vibrate through to the finer dimensions where it is then decided to contact us in session. This was a very interesting account to be shown and as too was the vision of our light particle bodies resonating with our current Mother Earth's light crystals.

Finally, as they are reluctant to give themselves a ‘label’ – and I quote from their amused tone: ‘as all humans seem to need one!’ But they offer themselves as The Council of Light. And as I sense their presence more profoundly in that state, it is not of a concern to me about exactly who they are at any time - I just know they are here for me, us and the highest good!

So we never know, and I do not try to predict just when a visitor, or group of visitors will present themselves. And I have learned never to underestimate their present energy or knowledge shared with us. Unfolding of more detail often follows within our conscious minds after their visits! But as always and no doubt several aspects converging on the night, or day, pave the easier way to communicate.

Love and blessings to you all on

The Universal Journey.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A PRIVATE SESSION, MEDITATION SESSION, WESAK EVENT OR AVALON WORKSHOP – see my latest on Facebook or email me via my www.starwhite.com.au website on my contacts page.

No comments:

Post a Comment