Monday 5 March 2018

Breathing, Awakening, Engaging and Expanding in Sacred Space.





6.3.2018 = 6+3+11 = 9+11 = 11 = 2

Greetings Good People on The Universal Journey,

How about those numbers for today!?  Awesome!

Eleven is a Master Number in numerology, therefore extra potent & see how many there are in today's calculations. It is also very auspicious, as it is my first full day back into this ‘unreality’ after a weekend of bliss within our Being Woman bubble. 11 is also a Gateway. Nine is a number for endings, particularly of cycles. Today for me the final 2 encompasses me returning to or reclaiming my true self so:  me + me = t(r)ue.

Or in another way:  I AM!

So I see today as myself stepping over the threshold into my newly woven creation of my intended reality, henceforth, ending some of my old ways of being, in freshness and wonder and adventure!   Sounding it - A-HO!

I have my Power Stance ready for those moments when I may slip back into the old version I had. (HA!)

I have lots of new ‘em-powering tools’ from beautiful energetic workshops abundantly waiting within me to come into full expression whenever needed to assist my new reality in remaining woven & clear. (OOOHHH)

I have multiple threads interwoven which formed the fabric of our Gathering of the Inner Goddess, Earth Mother and Feminine on which I may call or refer to if need be too, for support at any future given time. (SSHHEEEE)

Life is all about Change. Now I feel well equipped to step out further and engage in it from my newly woven creation of myself!  (AAAHHHH - heart sound)

From another perspective comes deep Gratitude:

~ For having been gifted the offer to facilitate my own form of Qigong to weave that thread into other women’s lives.
~ To have been welcomed and provided for and held within a precious and engaging group of powerful women! All of them. This includes all those who came to practise qigong with me. . . such a humble blessing.

Across the weekend came waves of bliss, peace, acknowledging, intensity, relief, delving, discovering, holding, unfolding, peeling away, deeper connecting, mirrors reflecting aspects of me to see and release or embrace and nurture, ceremonial honouring within and without, freely swimming, openly sharing, and so much more. Or sometimes you just want to sit and be.

If you have never gifted a retreat such as this to your precious self, please give it a go.

I admit many years ago I too was tentative: what if I have issues arise that I can’t handle? What if I feel uncomfortable? I sometimes am shy & quiet, can I still be a part of something like this? What happens in these retreat groups that is so sacred and special? What if I offend someone with my manner of openness; what if, what if, what if??

Yes, there can be lots of those. But allow yourself a little peaceful moment to sense from your own inner calling, your own inner being. Perhaps, hopefully, there will come the call to attend, but it may wane, or doubts may creep in as it approaches. This is all very natural and just a mechanism that arises from fear of the unknown. My best advice – ignore it. It comes from an old version of you that feels threatened by change . . . change for the better I must add! 

In the words of Lao Tze (Tzu): "The Only Constant Thing in Life is Change"

And so in the words of Molly Meldrum – “Do yourself a favour” – look for a beautiful nourishing supportive retreat that suits you, and especially that continues to offer to hold you well after you leave.

If you would like just a small taste of such a thing to begin with, or if this articel resonates and you are in need of a much overdue sacred you-time, attend my:
 WESAK Event on Sunday May 27th at Tamborine Mountain QLD.

Here you can find sacred space and nourishing time for a few hours of honouring the Peace & Compassion within you together with the Buddha energy and other Ascended Masters. I will love to guide you through a simply magical ceremonial & celebrational day with joy and light.






Blessings be with you on
The Universal Journey.

Terri.

No comments:

Post a Comment