Saturday 13 January 2018

A Glastonbury Tarot Card






The Glastonbury Thorn - Ace of Staffs depicted on my Glastonbury Tarot card.

Greetings All on The Universal Journey! 

And especially if you have linked in here from facebook. Welcome! Please explore and discover my many previous blogs. I would love to read any polite comments.

I have been working in the Spiritual & Energy realms for many years now, but it never fails to bring tears to my eyes when things appear or are sensed so strongly and clearly when I meditate or connect deeply. Timing is everything. Sometimes I am just ‘called’, surrounded with a strong energy that I can only describe as love & a comforting warmth that urges me gently but strongly to do whatever it is that the timing is due for. Let me explain a bit of my recent experience of this as you may have experienced this too.
This morning, as a for instance: I woke, rose and began my usual morning activities – feed the dogs, make a cuppa, sense my priorities for the day, wash my face & apply my face cream etc. I then try to go to my meditation/healing room before the family rises so as to prepare myself for whatever the day may bring, and also to reconnect to my higher self in that sacred time.

Today I was called rather more strongly. The image of a yew tree was clear to me before I even lit one candle, so I wondered if I would be drawing that card today. But it was in a cd track in a series of Celtic connecting meditations that I am following, that all was more clearly defined. I was to be following the Yew Tree Path (by Mara Freeman). This visualisation stands out in particular as it is one that brought such profound experiences when I visited Glastonbury & surrounds with Mara last year. I will not detail the entire visualisation, but to say that it was once again profound for me and welled tears in my eyes at the sensations, enormous love and gratitude it brings to me, upon meeting and connecting with an Ancestor of mine, and the particular trees with that.

So I am posting a ‘tree’ here today, not because so many people just see one and imagine it is the tree of life. No, it is that plus sooo much more. It is the branching of our Ancestral evolution but not just in the physical way of genealogy that generally people are familiar. It is the branching and the support by those branches of Souls that you can access for yourself, for your own ongoing evolution, guidance and connections to your own Soul’s past history for relevance to here and now.  (re my Starwhite Healing and Guidance Meditation, Hypno Regression Sessions, Spiritual Consults)

The tree depiction here is of a Glastonbury Thorn. It is not just any old bush growing in England! It represents the staff or backbone of the Spiritual Heritage of Glastonbury from when Joseph of Arimathea arrived on Wearyall Hill, carrying the Holy Grail/Chalice of Jesus, struck down said staff, where it took sprout and grew. Descendants of this bush remain, only growing in this area of England, and in special sacred locations. Such wondrous stories & legends fill & are found in the Mists of Avalon! So much more surrounds this legend which I won’t add in here but you can enquire for yourself in a consult if you wish.

This vivid card depiction also reflects my own energy sensations when I practice a strong Qigong session! We energetically send roots deep into the Earth for grounding and support. We become singularly aware of our trunk, breath, branching arms and open ourselves to cultivate and work with the elements of Nature when we begin to practice this Ancient Artform. Then in this state of being, we can attune effortlessly or automatically, to our ancestors, just as we can in meditation; except that in Qigong, we are moving with mindfulness, encouraging our chi (qi) to flow and clear stagnant areas of our energy, our persona and our life,  creating a state of healing and upliftment as we do so. This prepares us for the best possible environment within us for healing, reconciliation, replenishment, flexibility of mind and body, and so much more! So this all-encompassing energy field as shown in the card, I can truly relate to . . . and so can others.

So, as to timing, I often find after the fact, that a correlating astro-physical effect sharpens my experience. I always sense that it is within particular pockets of time that there is an opening, a portal, through which I was able to much more clearly visit with my Ancestor in this meditation time. So I have long learned to follow my clearest heart-calls and guidance. It was as if he was awaiting me before my visionary quest began in the realm of Annwn (pronounced a-noon), in the Mists of Avalon this morning. And a great blessing to share it with you!


So I hope this little bloggy article has been of interest and provided a little new insight into trees and the opportunities you have to explore new realms of reality - for as my old Spiritual Teacher Gwen used to say, bless her, “This world we live in is the unreality that we call Life”.

Blessings. 
Starwhite Earthguide.
Starwhite Healing and Guidance. Website Coming Soon!



Like and Share on FB !

No comments:

Post a Comment