Wednesday 4 April 2018

An Unexpected Cosmic Surprise!





An Unexpected Cosmic Surprise!

Greetings dear Ones on The Universal Journey.

Yesterday (Tuesday 3.4.18)  I rose very early to prepare for my shift as a Game Shaper (volunteer) for the Commonwealth Games at the Gold Coast.

Sometimes I am inclined to go outside under the night sky – as I was yesterday. But this time I headed out the back door rather than the usual front exit. Now I will add here that the contents and interpretation of this alignment are of my own experience & for you to consider for yourself using your own discernment.

I was happily surprised to see that the sky was fine and clear . . . and then, as my eyes focused and scanned the far reaches of the dark dome above me, my vision hopped from one light-point to another . . . as if joining the dots across the sky.

From where I stood just outside facing a mostly westerly direction, was an alignment almost directly above me and my house!

I had easily found our Moon, now in its waning phase but still brightly lit.

I then simultaneously noticed a huge planet not far & directly below Her.

And then I saw the next in the sequence. Have you seen the animated movie “Moana”? ( I love that movie J ). Well you will recall the giant ‘fish hook’ starry constellation in the sky that Moana follows. 

This Fish hook – AKA Scorpius constellation (?) - was then directly in its elongation – extending up and over the arc of sky just above our Moon’s position. All else paled in comparison around it in my vision. And as you may know, once you become aware of a significance, it then becomes much more prominent and profound! As it so did.

From what I can ascertain with limited access at the moment to recent local data – I think the big planet at this particular position and timing, was Jupiter.

So the alignment from the ‘ground up’ so to speak went: Jupiter, the Moon, the Fish hook constellation with its 3 cross-ways stars in line with the moon & arcing its hook stem upwards to the barb at the end being highest in the sky.

I looked for as long as my neck would allow.

Below is the direction from which I saw it. Note the 3 stars across the bottom most area of the picture running right to left similar to Orion’s Belt. It was this middle star (at the T-junction of the hook) that was vertically aligned directly with the Moon and Jupiter directly below each other.







A further interesting alignment concept is that these star designs also relate to the Native Indigenous Song Lines which the tribes followed at particular seasons of the year from ancient times (until interrupted by invading settlers/colonials). But they are still an important aspect for us today. And I am deeply grateful that the tribal Knowledge Keepers are sharing so much more of this wealth of knowledge with us & reinforcing the importance of our Earth’s natural geographical layouts. The link below offers some really interesting reading.


Back to my own revelations now and please keep in mind these are my own interpretations & for you to discern for yourself as always.  . . So upon viewing this cosmic beauty, I was awesomely humbled and quietly addressed the Beings of Light and Creation, of Mystery and Enlightenment. It was a wonderful way to begin my day and do so prayerfully.

As always, greater significance of any cosmic event becomes better understood and integrated within us afterwards, and for some time to come. Now knowing that the ascending planet was the mighty more masculine energy of Jupiter, biggest of them all in our Solar system, lends further insights into the alignment. The Fish hook as a Way-shower and the elemental feminine aspect of our Moon incorporates a balance of yin and yang type energies.

Jupiter’s purpose has been defined as one of the fusion of qualities within us, being instrumental in blending the qualities of head and mind, heart and love to produce Wisdom. With its focus being on the energies of love & wisdom, Jupiter can act as a vehicle through which Consciousness may manifest the Divine Plan – Sacred Geometrical design - in our solar system, therefore works to ultimately create a synthesis for harmony and abundance throughout.
Hence, for myself, this Cosmic alignment was between Our Divine Manifestor of Loving Wisdom with the small yet influential Earth’s Moon of the Feminine & an emotional balancer, with the culmination being in the over-riding constellation of The Way-Shower Fish hook, who will take us to our next point of call and evolution as we consciously become aware of these signposts, even if blessed to experience them unexpectedly!

There is definitely something to ponder from that enormous combination of extra-terrestrial bodies suspended in the pristine 4am air yesterday morning.

I am profoundly blessed to have viewed it and be able to write and share it with you all.
Keep your eyes to the skies Dear Awakening Ones as you travel on, 
The Universal Journey.

Blessed Be You & All That Is.

No comments:

Post a Comment