Thursday 16 November 2017

Oh My How Time Flies. . . and So Do We.

Oh My How Time Flies. . . And So Do We.



Greetings fellow travelers on The Universal Journey.

Today is a Friday here for me in my little part of the bigger world (blogger world?!). The sun is thankfully partly cloaked in delicate cloudy blooms. . . and I have been able to plant a few blooms myself in the form of impatiens & portulacas creating pretty pots of colour!
 
Extreme quantities and qualities of experiences have occurred for me over this past most significant year. I notice it has been so long since my fingers typed my thoughts to this page of The Universal Journey, so here I be feeling quite poetic :) So if you are not up to some rambling and illustrative language, click to escape now! :)

Some old things have melted away throughout this year as I have fallen more deeply in love with my higher guidance, my intuition. And just like a love story, it has carried me to blissful areas of my being, radiant new friendships and companions and wondrous experiences.. . . all shown through these eyes of love, acceptance and intuitive direction.

The majority of my year found my energies engrossed in preparations for my mystical journey to many sacred places of Avalon, England. What a mammoth venture that turned out to be, as all overseas travel is new to me, so to arrange it all alone was amazing, a struggle, a huge learning experience & more,  and a great surprise and delight for me to achieve so definitively . . . especially when all my carefully detailed preparations & study led to a worry-free & totally self-present trip. (I even thoroughly enjoyed flying so far for so long!) I was able to be fully present in every moment that I was held there in such grace and gratitude. These emotions at times overwhelmed me along my travels to and through the mystical England to which I had come to allow myself to be fully absorbed into. . . and the current bustling London which I had physically prepared for the most. What a rush! And loved every moment, breath & footfall.

Avalon began calling to me in my teenage years with the dawn of my journey as a teenager into "The Crystal Cave" by Mary Stewart. Then following into her sequel of novels about Merlin. My Grandmother who shared the love of books with me, also read them and commented on how our own ancestors came from Cornwall. "We may be from Tintagel?!!" I exclaimed excitedly. . . and so the inimitable thread of The Universal Journey towards discovering my own aspect of Avalon, began. 

It is the feminine side of this sacred place on which I have now placed my own two feet, as descendant, as a past-life walker of worlds long diminished in the physical, yet oh so real in the present time.

Beginning with respectful meetings of my lovely Avalon companions & an Initiation walk through Stourhead gardens, I have now walked for hours along the length of our ancestors tracks (with visits to significant barrows) up to and into the centre-place of Stone Henge where we (companion Goddesses lead by our Archduidess) created a sacred ceremony between realms in the wet, windy, misty veil of weather; rounded the deep trench which encircles the mystical stone design of Avebury & touched its marvellous monoliths; I have sat in quietude beneath a wide-reaching tree in the grounds of the solemn greens of Glastonbury Abbey, where voices of the past echoed through to me of past-life emotions and feet upon the ground there; I have walked Chalice Well gardens, dedicated healing in her waters and held in my hand, a yew tree branch which had long awaited welcoming me there, whispered my longings back to me and released me of all my past woes connected to my life-streams; I have climbed the steep ascent to and from St Michael's realm of Glastonbury Tor, then bathed in the shade of Avalon's Apple Orchard on the descent; and too much more to mention. Oh divine bliss. I was and am truly in love with these places, my real earth-borne home of my heart & spirit. 

There were so many more walks and climbs and seatings and chantings in cave and barrow, in sacred circle dance & in the solitude of a tree circle planted so; in a harpists enchanting & energetic melodies; and in meditations and gatherings, learnings and discoverings, with laughing, crying, carings and sharings abundant on such a journey. And my own little world of me is irreversibly enriched and overwhelmed with gratitude, respect and awesome-ness of All That Is/Was/Will Be and those spaces within people which hold such treasures.

And so, I have managed so far to overcome several chronic and depressing aspects of me, to be able to wipe away the grime of (many) old patterns of behaviour and thinking, which opened and cleared my horizon along The Universal Journey that is Neverending Immortal Life! Much time was spent too long on those morbid and ill times behind me. Healing was a must and to spend whatever time I have now on special meaningful aspects , service and experiences, relevant to me and my Soul's calling . . . as once answered, there come further calls for me to follow along on -

The Universal Journey.

Love and Blessings Dear Ones,
Starwhite Earthguide, off for now to enjoy some more of that special garden around us :) 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment