Sunday 19 November 2017

A Weekend Worth Having.


Monday, November 20th, 2017.



Greetings All on The Universal Journey,

I hope you have had a terrific weekend, wherever you are or have been in the world! 
With the weather being the way it was here - overcast grey & mostly rainy - I loved it.

I thrive inwardly in this type of weather where I can sit and ingest rich spiritual learnings or discoveries. The rainy day is a facilitating natural element which inspires introspection, hibernation, mystical adventure or just plain relaxation. For people who had outdoor plans of course this is a bit of a nuisance. But for those with 'bear-like' tendencies, it is a gift.

So with my little flowering plants in their new pots lapping up the fresh raindrops, I sat at my laptop and did some catch-up reading and viewing. 

I had been given some recommended viewing on you-tube. Pamela Aaralyn is a channel and medium and the video I was told about is the one where she speaks with Dolores Cannon. If you are not familiar with Dolores, she is nothing short of amazing. Now even though she is deceased, she is still amazing! Death is not a barrier to learning nor teaching! I have also discovered this personally, many years ago from my old spiritual teacher and guide, Gwen, and many others of course, who also continue to teach from the other side - and still do when it is pertinent to do so. As many great Souls do. 

It has been a while since I channeled myself, so to watch another was inspiring too and also triggers those familiar vibes within me.

Dolores had said whilst living that she would not let anyone channel her afterwards - but seems to have changed her mind. God Bless Her - for the massive work she did whilst here is ongoing and ever evolving. I invite you to take a look at her incredible books of sessions undertaken with people of all walks of life (with their due consent). There truly is no limit to life itself, or to the abundant surprises waiting to be discovered. The information is mind boggling and eye-opening, not to mention mind-opening, to the wonders of our multidimensional selves & the experiences of the Soul over many incarnations and throughout Time itself!

I met and learnt from Dolores myself back in November 2007. She has a definitive teaching style & a strong sense of right and wrong with regards the client, the SubConscious and practitioner relationship & running of a session - as should be so. Hers is a most respectful and effective form of hypnotherapy. "You cannot bully the SubConscious". As a novice practitioner, I have held many sessions with different people with some wonderful experiences for both of us and clear results for them to take away. Interestingly - I just noticed it is 10 years ago this week since my course with her. . . perhaps that is why I heard her call :)

(If any of you are wondering about having a regression, do contact one of Dolores practitioners and have a chat. . . I would recommend it if you are looking for healing, direction or answers. Your SubConscious/OverSoul is an amazing, strong, protective part of you. It will be lovingly spoken to - and the session is always in It's faithful hands, not the practitioners.)

Anyway, my video session with Pamela was reaffirming and also held a few newer concepts from Dolores which was curiously interesting and fed my rainy-day self. This was followed yesterday by a lovely catch-up with a friend with lots of chatter on Dolores' work and other mind-boggling topics, which we both love to discuss and fall into - barely coming up for air - 3 hours later.

Ahh the gentle rain - blissful and energising, calming to the mind, body and soul and a source of manifestation for growth on . . . 

The Universal Journey.
Blessings & may greater awakenings come to you.











No comments:

Post a Comment