Tuesday 8 October 2013

Kindness.



Kindness.


9th Oct 2013.

Greetings Dear People on The Universal Journey.
Well I have been unable to write on here in the past days as I have been so busy on my own Spiritual Journey.

How are you going ? Have you found some momentous moments? Or some inspiring instances? Or some revelatory research? Perhaps some Spring cleaning has divulged some surprising and long forgotten gifts? 

I wish all these things and more for you today, and onwards.

Remember that you are loved, that you are necessary, that you mean a great deal and are part of a great adventure named Life. As a part of that , as in all good adventures, you never know what or who is waiting around the next corner. . .
Perhaps the 'What' is your Divine True Way and perhaps the 'Who' is You!

Be ever-loving and blissful in the faith of Who you are and Why you are here, even if that may not seem apparent to you just yet. But to aspire to such is also a worthy, high and good prospect for your future. And be aware that the answers to these questions can always evolve as we do and awaken to the deeper mysteries within us. . .as we travel The Universal Journey together.

It helps to practise random acts of kindness towards your fellow man. Even if their response may not be in tune with your intention. Be not disheartened or angered or dejected . . .do it anyway and be peaceful in the knowledge that your act comes from a very loving and uplifting place.

On my travels this past week, out in the middle of the countryside between townships, I came across a man, not a young man either, dressed very sensibly for the hot weather and walking along the side of the road as traffic zoomed past doing 100 kilometres an hour. He was kept company by his golden-haired dog who wore little doggy booties to protect his feet. I saw him as I approached, me being at the head of the line of traffic at the time.  And as my eyes laid upon his sign which contained so much writing, attached to the front of his cart, all I had time to read was  “. .for the treatment of. . .”. I guessed in those milliseconds that he was doing a walk to raise money.
 So, being on my own, having no time constraints nor anyone to meet anywhere, I pulled over to the side of the road, very dubiously and extremely carefully, with the stream of fast vehicles behind me! He had continued walking a way, so I made a u-turn when it was safe to do so and pulled up across the road where there just happened to be a small country laneway for me to park safely. It took a few minutes for him to be able to cross the road, as I was in the safer area. I asked if he or especially his dog, would like some water. I gave a donation; but for both of us it was about the meeting; that we passed a few comments and spent a few moments out from our journeys in the opposite directions, total strangers, to share that place in time. He asked about some conditions that lay ahead for him, from where I had just travelled and I wished him well and discovered he had been walking from Geelong Victoria!
 How poetic it sounds now. That two strangers meet, such as in the old adventure novels, share some time, some greetings and some direction. It doesn’t matter what he was raising funds for, it doesn’t matter to me. But of course it does for him and that’s what was/is important for his journey at this point in time. However the collective stories he will be able to tell later will be most precious. . .because it’s about the Journey, not always the destination or the target. And our destinations don’t always become the greatest aspect,  unlike our experience of how we get there and what happens along the way,  does! And I was so happy driving away, resuming my travels and leaving him to his, feeling elated for being able to share only a moment with a stranger walking his True Way, with his gorgeous dog. Just as I am equally elated at being able to write as I do and share my snippets of life with you.


Be mindful as much as possible. But also allow yourself to be pleased and celebratory when you push through your comfort zone and extend yourself, especially to another human being. Keep in mind, that it is just as important to show kindness, gentleness and show a sense of humour to yourself, no matter who or where  you are at. For how else can you truly be that  unless it comes from a deeper understanding and experience within?
It is your Heart that knows only the Truth.
It is your mind that clouds the issue.
Train your mind to seek the Higher Path-
The compassionate, good-in-all-things Way. 
TWD.

I will include a few special yet practical and down to earth words from a special person who wrote about ‘A Simple Path’ herself, to align you with the idea I speak of. You don’t have to be of a religion to admire and respect one who is and who can touch your Heart ‘anyway’.

In great kindness, and with blessings to you,
Starwhite Earthguide signing out for now.


“ANYWAY.
People are unreasonable, illogical and self-centred. Love them anyway.
If you do good, people may accuse you of selfish motives. Do good anyway.
If you are successful, you may win false friends and true enelies. Succeed anyway.
The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway.
Honesty and transparency make you vulnerable. Be honest and transparent anyway.
What you spend years building may be destroyed overnight. Build anyway.
People who really want help may attack you if you help them. Help them anyway.
Give the world the best you have and you may get hurt. Give the world your best anyway.”


From Mother Theresa.

No comments:

Post a Comment